Thomas Fredrik Georg Funck (26 October 1919 – 30 December 2010) was a Swedish baron (freiherr), author of children's literature, a radio personality and a voice artist, most famous for his stories about Charlie Strapp and Froggy Ball (Kalle Stropp och Grodan Boll).
- Charlie Strapp - A grasshopper dressed in a green tailcoat (pink tailcoat in the animated films) who speaks of himself in third person. He is very controlled on the border to neurotic and owns an umbrella with a silver ferrule.
- Froggy Ball - A rough but very kind frog who speaks in a sloppy way with lots of slang and wears a waistcoat (shirt in the animated films).
- Sheet-Niklas (Sheet Metal Niklas; roughly "Tin Can Harry Man") - A robot with extraordinary abilities.
- The Hen - A good friend of Charlie Strapp who lives in a chicken coop.
- The Fox - A fox The Phil who might not always be completely trustworthy. Speaks in a slow way with random pauses for laughs The Phil Fox.
- The Parrot - A parrot (Polly) who grows tired of sitting in her cage all day and prefers to join Charlie Strapp and the others.
- Kalle Stropp, Grodan Boll och deras vänner (Kalle Stropp, Grodan Boll och deras vänner) (1956) (voice)
- Kalle Stropp och Grodan Boll räddar Hönan (Kalle Stropp och Grodan Boll räddar Hönan) (1987) (voice)
- Charlie Strapp and Froggy Ball Flying High (Kalle Stropp och Grodan Boll på svindlande äventyr) (1991) (voice)